HOVER TO READ MORE
BEST IN CLASS
The BIC Metric or “Best In Class Metric” is how we develop the best possible bike. We believe in delivering the best price/specification/quality ratio in the industry. BIC means that Silverback customers get the most desirable technology at an affordable price. These metrics include: frame design, weight, bike finish & aesthetics and specifications all at the right price. These decisions are based in the science of design, and careful calculations leads us. Bike for bike, model for model, to offer the best value proposition than any other brand in the world.
EXPLORE YOUR SILVERBACK
Dual Suspension | E-Enduro | Alloy | 29"
- Alloy S-ELECTRO Elite integrated eBike frame, adapted POP geometry
- Fox 36 Performance Float 150mm, 44mm Offset
- Fox DPX2 Float Performance
- SRAM SX Eagle 12 spd drivetrain
- Shimano 8000 motor
- Darfon 630Wh high capacity battery
- SUNringlé Duroc 35, STR Tubeless, 32mm Internal Width
- F: Maxxis Assegai 29x2.5WT, 120TPI, 3C Maxxgrip, DoubleDown, R: Maxxis Minion DHRII 29x2.4WT, 120TPI, 3C, DoubleDown
- SRAM Code R, Rotors: SRAM Centerline 200mm & 180mm
- Surface dropper post
- Surface alloy control parts
Hardtail | Ladies Sport XC | Alloy | 29"
- Silverback Ladies Design - Engineered Custom Butted 6061 Aluminium
- Rock Shox Recon Silver TK, Remote, BOOST, 100mm Travel, Tapered, Fender Compatible
- SRAM SX Eagle 12spd drivetrain
- Surface Asymmetrical Alloy, 25mm wheels
- Adapted POP geometry
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
- Maxxis Rekon Race 29x2.35" TR tyres
- Alloy components
- 13.88kg (without pedals)
Hardtail | Fat Bike | Alloy | 26" Fat
- 6061 Alloy Fatbike specific 26" frame, tapered headset, Thru Axle
- SBC Carbon Fork, 26" Rigid, 150x15mm Thru Axle
- Shimano Deore 12spd Drivetrain
- SUNRingle MuleFut 80SL tubeless wheelset
- VEE Rubber Bulldozer 26" x 4'7" tyres
- Surface alloy components
- Surface Dropper post
- Shimano BL-M6100 Deore Hydraulic Disc brakes
- Weight: tba
Road | Aero Road | Carbon | 700C
- Carbon Scarosso Aerodynamic road Frame
- Scarosso Carbon Rigid fork, Passive Aerodynamic Control, Matte with 3K Twill finish
- Disc brake only
- Thru axle dropouts
- EPS molded carbon construction
- SBC integrated seatclamp and aero carbon seatpost
- Scarosso unique geometry
- Streamline integrated components
- UCI accredited frame and fork
- Weight: 1353g (Size 56cm) Fork: 464g (full length steerer)
Hardtail | E-Commuting | Alloy | 700C
- Alloy S-ELECTRO Metro integrated eBike frame,
- SR Suntour NEX HLO DS 700, 63mm, Hydraulic Lockout
- Shimano E7000 motor
- Shimano 504Wh battery
- Shimano Deore 10 speed rear derailleur
- SURFACE 29" Symmetrical Alloy Rim, Tubeless Ready rims
- Schwalbe Marathon Plus 28x1.75 tyres
- Shimano Deore BL-T6000 hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm rotors
- Alloy control parts
Gravel | Gravel | Carbon | 700C
- Carbon Gravel Frame, Tapered HT, 142mm T/A dropouts
- Carbon Fork, 12mm T/A dropouts, Disc mount
- SRAM Apex Drivetrain
- SRAM Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Surface 700c x 21mm rims on Alex sealed bearing hubs
- Maxxis Rambler 700 x 40C, Silkshield
Dual Suspension | Cross Country | Carbon | 29"
- Silverback Asymmetric Stratos Frame, UD CF, Flex Stays, Oversize Pivots. BOOST
- Fox Factory 32 Float Step Cast Boost, 100mm
- Fox Factory 32 Float 190x42mm, Metric, Stratos tune
- Top-end SRAM XX1 Eagle drivetrain
- Surface Carbon rims on DTSwiss 240 hubs, Limited lifetime warranty
- Maxxis Rekon Race 29" x 2.25" Tubeless Ready tyres
- Surface Carbon components
- Highly efficient Burst Flex suspension platform
- Weight: 9.99kg
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
BEST IN CLASS
The BIC Metric or "Best In Class Metric" is how we develop the best possible bike. We believe in delivering the best price/specification/quality ratio in the industry.
STUTTGART CITY OF INNOVATION
With our Global Operations Centre in Stuttgart, Germany; we are at the forefront of experiencing global trends. We are driving innovation to stay ahead.
BRAND FOR THE PEOPLE
Everything we do, we do it for the people. We strive to offer the right bikes at the right price, continuously evolving, continuously innovating.
GERMAN BRAND AWARD
Silverback Bikes as a global brand is driven by design innovation , respected by many leading and independent bodies. With these achievements as our benchmark, ensures we offer the best bicycles ,developed for the right price.
TECH THAT DEFINES US
Our innovative designs such as our BURST, IDS, ESS technologies have allowed us to create award winning products placing us on the same playing field as all the other top bicycle brands in the world.
WE ARE SILVERBACK
An international, award-winning Bicycle Design company with our
headquarters situated in Stuttgart, Germany. Founded in 2004 with the mission to develop the best bikes at the best price using proprietary technologies only.
To build your one-of-a-kind exclusive dream bike is as easy as one two
three. You can do this from the comfort of your own home, or come in for a one-on-
one consultation for the best possible experience.
- One: Choose your frame from one of our top end Bikes
- Two: Pick and choose parts to suit your specific needs
- Three: Place your order.
Your bike can be shipped globally or collected in-store at Speedlab in Stuttgart.
Simple. Personal. Fast. Affordable. Minimalistic.